Re establishment surveys are necessary when you’re starting out a land development project because it details out the accurate location of your title position. In Melbourne, it is mandatory that this survey is conducted by a Licensed Surveyor.
Fundamental benefits of having a title of re establishment survey Melbourne
- When you’re on the lookout to purchase a property or land, what you are buying is what is presented on the certificate of title and not always the physical markings/boundaries placed on the land. Always ensure that you refer to the re establishment title when you’re inspecting properties
- If a dwelling or building is built outside the boundaries indicated on the title of re establishment, it can be a major source of financial burden. It is important to make sure that the land boundary is accurately stated on the certificate prior to purchase or design of any building. Additionally, the certificate itself can contain errors. Consult a licensed surveyor to ensure accurate details on the certificate.
- A certificate of re establishment can help you against any land possession claims made against you.
- This certificate can also help you with discussing potential easement agreements with neighbouring properties
- Ensuring an accurate re establishment survey can also help you understand the real value of your property.
Needless to say, if you’re in the market to undergo any type of land-related projects a Melbourne re establishment survey is a requirement as much as it is an advantage. You want to make sure you don’t leave any land unused or untouched and on the flip side, you want to ensure that you don’t build on to neighbouring land. You don’t want to end up having to remove your fence or a wall because you miscalculated the exact boundary lines. There is definitely value in acquiring a Melbourne re establishment survey.
Wondering if you need a re establishment of title survey?
Here are some common instances when such surveys are required:
- Are you building a new fence? You might end up noticing that your neighbours have encroached on your land and in need of a fencing dispute
- To verify site conditions when you’re looking to purchase land
- A site constraint considered prior to the design and building phase. You may not always be able to build on the land’s property boundaries.
- You are considering additional construction close to your land’s boundary lines. In this case, it is vital to understand the space you have.
- You are buying or selling a property or home or undergoing a subdivision process. Subdividing the land requires you to understand with exact precision what can be up for purchase and what cannot.
No matter what situation you are facing, a title re establishment survey Melbourne can help you with your property decisions. The expert team at Linear Land Surveying can help you establish boundary definitions using precise measurements and incorporating historical data. Contact the team at Linear Land Surveying to get your establishment survey Melbourne conducted.